when lost...

Keeps me wondering, when i get lost in my thoughts - what exactly do I think and why exactly do I get lost in my thoughts. Well, there is no perfect answer. But yes, I've figured out some reasons - future & past. This is indeed a very well known fact and I have made no discovery here. But I still want to pen this down because some such well known facts are forgotten with time and I want to be reminded of it time & time and again. (And a blog can be such a useful tool in doing the same)

When I can't predict the future, I feel helpless and fall pray to misery of the fear of the unknown. But on the other hand, when I know what has happened in the past, I waste time in how I could have avoided certain things, people, situations and life would have been different. (or lets say more at peace)

Sermonising is easy, but practising is difficult! It's easy to think, but difficult to speak. It's easy to feel, but difficult to emote. And the viscious circle continues. Its human to err, isin't it?? Somewhere down the line forgiving oneself and others is the solution to all problems - but this isin't easy either! One's got to pay the price for getting every single thing.....

Meanwhile being caught in the future and the past, I lose beautiful moments of the present. Regretting the past and fretting about the future doesn't really help - if I could only ingrain this thought in my mind!! And if only I could forgive myself....well, I think I have done at least the later "if" to some extent :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist!!!

Can't we keep our country clean?

I need serenity