Brits think..they still rule India!! hahahha

After seeing the Common Wealth Games being hosted in India and Prince Charles reading out the message by the queen, I was truly aghast. Oh common!! Why does something like Common Wealth Nations even exist? I fail to understand. Is this group made to remind the former British colonies just like India, how they were under the rule of the British empire?? I find this truly ridiculous...India is the largest democrary in the world after all - and needs no kings and queens!!
This just reminded me of an incidence, I'd like to share. I'd met a British man - old, fat and funny!! Or lets say my first one to one encounter with the British humour! So, this person needed to come to India and he asks me (read carefully) "I'm British, so will I still need a visa to come to India?" Well, I thought he is joking. But no, he wasn't! He added further, "I think, being British, I can enter India without a visa..isn't it?"
I wanted to tell him then and there "hey, have you forgotten, India is an independent country, and any person, irrespective of his nationality needs a Visa to come here, so what if you are British (and ruled India, some 60 years back)!" Of course, I said none of this.
Made me wonder, do the Brits think that they still rule India??? Never mind..they shall know soon, who rules whom in the future...So Brits, please be aware..young India..just getting there!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist!!!

Can't we keep our country clean?

I need serenity