Today Morning...
After days and days I saw how the day looks like at 5.30 AM. I don't remember being awake at this hour of the day since ages. And somehow I loved the feeling. Venturing out of home when its still dark., the morning cool breeze...simply wow :)
Such days are rare because I hardly get up at this hour and whenever I do, I simply love it. It gives me the feeling of going for some picnic. Goes without saying, I like any form of outings - be it picnics, treks etc etc.
So a morning well begun today!
Such days are rare because I hardly get up at this hour and whenever I do, I simply love it. It gives me the feeling of going for some picnic. Goes without saying, I like any form of outings - be it picnics, treks etc etc.
So a morning well begun today!
Comments
Post a Comment