Good bye 2010 & Welcome 2011!!
What a year 2010 - travelicious*, adventerous, challenging, emotional & philosophical. Oh man! I am short of adjectives. But one thing for sure, a year with a lot of firsts, a year that will never be forgotten.
I saw aspects of me never known to me, good and bad both. I experienced the worst and the best side of my friends and people around. Most certainly, I started to learn to value every relationship in my life, be it old or new, be it of love or hatred, be it friends or family. I am still learning :) and this learning has no end. One more thing, everything I got came in with a price.
This year got me to see horizons, never thought of seeing before. This year restored my belief - yes dreams do come true. Hell, but there is so much more to do, so much to experience, so many dreams yet to come true. That reminds me - I have never experienced snow. (God, I hope you get the hint..lol) Where there is a will there is a way is all i will say!
I hate Good byes. But to see the other part of the ocean, I got to leave this shore.
Welcome 2011! Bring it on!!! Let the journey begin....
*travelicious - you won't find this word in any dictionary because i just created it. Travelicious in my lingo simply means "awesome travels"
I saw aspects of me never known to me, good and bad both. I experienced the worst and the best side of my friends and people around. Most certainly, I started to learn to value every relationship in my life, be it old or new, be it of love or hatred, be it friends or family. I am still learning :) and this learning has no end. One more thing, everything I got came in with a price.
This year got me to see horizons, never thought of seeing before. This year restored my belief - yes dreams do come true. Hell, but there is so much more to do, so much to experience, so many dreams yet to come true. That reminds me - I have never experienced snow. (God, I hope you get the hint..lol) Where there is a will there is a way is all i will say!
I hate Good byes. But to see the other part of the ocean, I got to leave this shore.
Welcome 2011! Bring it on!!! Let the journey begin....
*travelicious - you won't find this word in any dictionary because i just created it. Travelicious in my lingo simply means "awesome travels"

Awesome Sheetal.. true that was a year we could never forget!!
ReplyDeleteHope the other part of the ocean has even better things for u!