Hey Wind, fly me to a land I've never been Hey Sun, take me on a ray bright and serene Hey Ocean, sail me to a shore unseen Hey Moon, in your calmness let me breath Hey Mountain, be my ladder to touch the sky Hey Meadows, in your green let me sleep Hey you all forces of nature Hear me...hear my plea Just set me free
I have no clue about what I'm going to write. But one thing is for sure, this blog is a product of a lot of irritation and frustration. . My heart bleeds to see my country so unclean. What first comes to my mind is the city of Mumbai. It's filled with so much of filth around; be it trains, rail tracks, roads, footpaths etc etc. Why can't we simply make use of the dustbins around? How difficult is it? . I'd been to Alibaug somedays back, thats when I also visited the Alibaug fort. Here i got a rupee five incredible India ticket for visiting the fort. And what do i see...the fort's in a mess (that one could be another topic for writing a blog..hehee). On my way back to the shore from the fort, I was waiting for my boat. A bunch of school girls were presesnt too. One of them just threw away the Incredible India tickets around. Unable to take what I had just seen, I asked her to pick up what she had just thrown. What happened next truely came as a shock to me. The teach...
Somethings things in life are just not under your control. Even when you decide, its time to take charge, the grip just loosens up and back to square one - nothings in your hand. Feel like getting in to a hiding for some time and get back all energized and full of zeal. Or probably never come back also. Sick and tired or this routine and thoughts that are endless and most of all meaningless.
Comments
Post a Comment