Life as it gets in Germany :)

So here I am all alone in Gemany. Never thought life would get me here. Its only three months - not very long nor short. I was all excited to be here in Deutschland. It was like i always wanted to be here. But now that I am, I wonder where has all my excitement gone. Today i complete 10 days in Germany. All away from family. And here its like i have to started all over again. New office, trying to make new friends and getting acquanited with people and the place. Its not that difficult, but sometimes it gets tough, more so when ones the little one of the family (hehhee).
Here, i live by the clock, every minute is precisious till i get to the office and then every minute is so hard to get by till i get to bed. Cooking everyday is a task, thinking of what to cook is even bigger a task.
More on Germany...follows next..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist!!!

Can't we keep our country clean?

I need serenity