Good bye 2009
If i had to name the year 2009, I'd say it was the most eventful one i've ever experienced till now in this 22 year life of mine.
Life at office taught me lots. But life in college taught me all the more. And learnings had no end last year. That's how i sum it up.
Met so many differnt people from different backgrounds from different places with so many different opinions and perspectives.
I regret nothing!!! bye bye 2009 !!
All is welll!! Welcome 2010
Life at office taught me lots. But life in college taught me all the more. And learnings had no end last year. That's how i sum it up.
Met so many differnt people from different backgrounds from different places with so many different opinions and perspectives.
I regret nothing!!! bye bye 2009 !!
All is welll!! Welcome 2010
Comments
Post a Comment