The Dancing Kid

Clapping his hands, dancing to glory
just on the footpath, near the tree stayed he.
Every car that passed made him happy.
Every new car made him full of glee
The dancing kid was he.

His father hitting his mother, a usual story
makes him look at his mother with pity
Meanwhile caught his attention the musical horn
And from the footpath onto the road was he
Clapping his hands, dancing to glory
The dancing kid was he.

A careless Camry bumped into him slightly
Felt as if in his mothers arms would his tears flow till eternity
Then came a car with disco lights , his everyday delight
And a smile anyone would envy
flashing off his teeth just three
Once again from the footpath onto the road was he
Clapping his hands, dancing to glory
The dancing kid was he.....

Comments

  1. Simple and clean. I wish i was the dancing kid.. I wish everyone was the dancing kid!! I luv it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist!!!

Can't we keep our country clean?

I need serenity