To Me....My Memories
Priceless are my memories to me,
Wonder how I would live without them,
Every day, every moment collecting a new one
I'm sure by now i have thousands of them.
Some have been sweet, some though sour
But all that matters to me now is that
I will move ahead along with them.
They'll tell me how life's been such a prefect blend.
Never will I be poor, nor be lonely,
Even if I have all my material possessions gone,
Only and only if i have my memories and my people along!!
Wonder how I would live without them,
Every day, every moment collecting a new one
I'm sure by now i have thousands of them.
Some have been sweet, some though sour
But all that matters to me now is that
I will move ahead along with them.
They'll tell me how life's been such a prefect blend.
Never will I be poor, nor be lonely,
Even if I have all my material possessions gone,
Only and only if i have my memories and my people along!!
Comments
Post a Comment