Lost to be found!!!
When did all this ruckus start,
in my once placid heart.Deep in my mind rooted are my frights,i am lost even in the days light.Frazzled all my way,darkness engulfs me everywhere.Never had things been so blur,never had they been so vague.But,I have to stay alive.I have to see the light in life.I have to have my ideas chocolate thick.I want my eye's open to see the truth of life.I have to break free,break free from the self-created shackles of my mind.And prepare myself once again for the flight of life!!!!
in my once placid heart.Deep in my mind rooted are my frights,i am lost even in the days light.Frazzled all my way,darkness engulfs me everywhere.Never had things been so blur,never had they been so vague.But,I have to stay alive.I have to see the light in life.I have to have my ideas chocolate thick.I want my eye's open to see the truth of life.I have to break free,break free from the self-created shackles of my mind.And prepare myself once again for the flight of life!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment